Monday, November 1, 2010

365/14 . . . 2 Weeks

Two weeks have gone by now since you have been living in our household. Reality has set in.  Though I love you more and more each day, you have begun to reveal some of your likes and dislikes. 

And I think that one of those dislikes is coffee. 

Boo-hoo!

Anyhow, the weekend was a bit rough.  You cried a lot.  You certainly didn’t sleep well.  And the whole bathroom thing (ya know . . . pooping) was an issue.  Which, since you are nursing, going potty should come quite easily and naturally.

I had been noticing that you always tilt your head to the right, much like your eldest brother. 

And it got me thinkin’.

That thinking ended with you hanging upside down.

adjustment 003

Now don’t think that we are torturing you.  This is Dr. Cole.  He’s a chiropractor. 

Baby Girl, you simply were out of alignment. 

adjustment 002

Here is the interesting fact about your little body, though.  You were actually in pretty good shape according to the scan thing-a-ma-jig they took down your neck and back.  Much better than most newborns.

I wonder if that has something to do with being born in the water?  I’d be interested to know how other water birth babies would test. 

adjustment 005

Afterwards, you were so calm and content the rest of the day.  You took two really great naps and were so happy. 

Until I had coffee.  Maybe if I only have one coffee a day, not two. 

Even. Though. They. Are. Decaf.

Sigh.

adjustment 001

No comments:

Post a Comment