This week you celebrated your one month birthday. How glad we are that you have entered this world.
There are so many things about you that make you so special . . .
- the sweet noises you make when nursing
- how you grip my necklace
- the way you burrow your face into my neck
- how you calm down quickly once you nestle into the Moby Wrap
- the response people give your daddy and I when they see us with you—people always assume you are our first baby! (Little do they know!)
- your precious smiles . . . I really think you did smile at me this week
- I love how God has used you to draw me closer to Him. And I am sure that He will only continue to do so . . .
We are looking forward to many more memories with you, Little One!
By the way, all of these GREAT pictures were taken by my friend, Janet, who is a photographer. You came with me to Book Club -- we were discussing the book, A Basket of Flowers (which you must read when you are older!) I asked Janet to snap some pictures of you seeing as though you were one month old that night and I hadn’t brought my camera for the occasion. I think Janet had some fun . . . and she wants your coat!